Stockport Choices/Central Youth: Due to current staffing levels we will only be able to see a maximum of 10 patients per walk-in session. Date: Monday 22nd October 2018 Location: Wythenshawe Forum Session: Evening Walk In Clinic (15:30-18:30) CLINIC IS CANCELLED Date: Monday 22nd October 2018 Location: Harpurhey Clininc Session: Evening Walk In Clinic (15:30-18:30) CLINIC IS CANCELLED Date: Tuesday 23rd October 2018 Location: Cheetham Hill Session: PM Walk In Clinic (12:30-14:30) CLINIC IS CANCELLED Date: Wednesday 24th October 2018 Location: Forum Session: PM Walk In Clinic (12:30-14:30) CLINIC IS CANCELLED Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. Thank you
Sex & the law
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious