Dedicated PrEP Clinics
We are introducing dedicated clinics for people already accessing PrEP find out more here
Telephone IssuesOur main telephone line 701 1555 is experiencing issues please see Our Clinics for alternate contact numbers for local clinics
WE’VE LISTENED TO YOUR FEEDBACKFrom Monday 4th November 2019, we will release online booking slots at 8.30am. These slots will be for the following working day.
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious