Clinic Cancelled TodayLocation: Wythenshawe Forum Clinic: Afternoon Walk-in clinic 12:30 - 14:30 Date: Thursday 27th February 2020 Please see Our Clinics for further information and alternative clinics
We offer pre-booked Contraception Appointments
Did you know that you can also telephone us for a contraception appointment?
If you are interested in a coil or implant, you can request a telephone counselling appointment.
Check the Our Clinics page for local clinic availability and contact details.
- Patients can self refer to any of the clinics we offer a mixture of walk in and online bookable appointments across multiple locations please see the Our Clinics page for further information
- Professionals can refer patients directly. For correspondence address and details of services provided at each location please click here.
The following section contains the clinical guidance and protocols that are followed within our services.
- Contraception - Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Health (FSRH)
- HIV - British HIV Association (BHIVA)
- Sexually transmitted infections - British Association of Sexual Health and HIV (BASHH)