Clinic Cancelled TodayLocation: Wythenshawe Forum Clinic: Afternoon Walk-in clinic 12:30 - 14:30 Date: Thursday 27th February 2020 Please see Our Clinics for further information and alternative clinics
We offer pre-booked Contraception Appointments
Did you know that you can also telephone us for a contraception appointment?
If you are interested in a coil or implant, you can request a telephone counselling appointment.
Check the Our Clinics page for local clinic availability and contact details.
Sex & the law
Consent is a term used to describe both or all people involved in sexual activity giving their agreement to willingly participate in sex. This might include full penetrative sex, oral sex, or touching each other’s genitals or other “private” body parts.
Only people over the age of 16 are able to consent to sex.
Consent cannot take place when:
- An individual is incapable because of drink or drugs
- There is violence or threat of violence
- Someone is unlawfully detained
- Someone is deceived as to nature of activity
- Someone thinks the person they are having sex with is someone else
- Sexual activity is agreed to by a third person
- Someone is asleep or unconscious