Trans and Gender Diverse - Onyx Clinic
We are developing our services for trans and gender diverse individuals. We have recently changed the waiting rooms and toilets to be gender neutral.
We have started a dedicated weekly sexual and reproductive health clinic for trans and gender diverse individuals which will be able to provide the following:
- Sexual health education
- STI testing and treatment
- PrEP (Pre exposure prophylaxis for HIV)
- PEP (Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV)
- Hepatitis A and B testing and vaccination
- HPV vaccination
- Cervical smear testing (for anyone over 25 with a cervix)
- Linked into to HIV trans clinic
If you think you would benefit from this clinic, please book an appointment via the Personal Health Record and when you speak to the clinician please indicate you would like to be referred into the clinic. A member of our admin team will then contact you for a telephone or face to face appointment.